Skip to main content


For Students

Form Description
Active Duty Foreign Military Waiver Request for Non-US Active Duty Military to receive in-state tuition.
Adjusted Credit Option Form Request for the one-time option of having a NMSU permanent academic record adjusted.
Application and Certification for Establishing Credit by Examination Request to receive credit for a course that the student feels proficient in, with required approvals.
Catalog Course Description Request Form Request for students who need to have the course descriptions of the courses that had completed at NMSU in order to provide these to individuals that may request them (i.e., other institutions for evaluation purposes, employers, etc.)
Change of Schedule Form – Undergraduate Form to administer a schedule change for undergraduate students (Formerly the “Add/Drop Slip”).
Change of Schedule Form – Graduate Form to administer a schedule change for graduate students (Formerly the “Add/Drop Slip”).
Demographic Change Form Form to request an update of Legal Name, Social Security Number, or Gender.
No Release of Information Objection of currently enrolled students to release of directory information to ANY public entity or being.
Official Withdrawal From NMSU Form Official request to be withdrawn from any NMSU campus for the current semester.
Petition for NM Resident Tuition Classification Application packet to petition for NM resident tuition.
Petition for Medical Withdrawal Request to withdraw based on medical conditions for student or immediate family member of a student.
Petition for Waiver of Course Registration Change Deadline Request to retroactively make changes to a student’s registration after the published deadline date.
Resident Tuition Application for Active Military, Veterans, and Dependents of the US Armed Forces Request for Active Duty US Armed Forces, Reserves, New Mexico National Guard, Veterans and Dependents to receive in-state tuition.
Senior Citizen Waiver Request for the NM Senior Citizen Reduced Tuition Program.
Solomon Act Request Official military branches request to obtain student directory information.

For Faculty and Staff

Form Description
Academic Schedule Modification Request Request for NMSU main campus college or department representatives to add, drop, or change a section on the schedule.
Course Action Form- CAFS Coming Soon: The CAF System is being replaced with a new automated system, more information will be available at a later date.
Curriculum Change Forms, Curriculum Inactivation Forms, New Curriculum Forms
Coming Soon: All Curriculum PDF Forms are being replaced with a new automated system, more information will be available at a later date.
“I” Grade Information Form
This form is used when instructors are issuing an “I” grade and indicates all actions required by the student in order to have the “I” grade removed.
Out of Cycle Degree Audit Change Request for an out of cycle degree audit change.
Student Absence/Lack of Progress Report This form is used for instructor’s to request to have a student administratively withdrawn from a course due to lack of attendance or progress.