The Office of University Student Records supports all current and former students of New Mexico State University and the associated Community Colleges, as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students.
The responsibilities of the office include:
- maintenance of all academic records, ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and security
- preparation and maintenance of class schedules, curriculum records, and catalog
- supervision and maintenance of the student system of record and degree audit system
- implementation and enforcement of all applicable academic policies and regulations
- ensure academic record compliance with State, Federal and NCAA regulations
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic procedural matters
The University Student Records staff are committed to providing excellent service to all students, alumni, faculty and staff of the NMSU system.