In accordance with the State of NM restrictions related to COVID-19, the University Student Records Office is currently closed to in person visits. The staff is working and will respond to phone messages and emails. The office email address is email@example.com.
Due to closures resulting from COVID-19 restrictions, there may be a delay in receiving Official Transcript via regular mail.
The delivery of e-Transcripts will not be affected by the closures.
Any online ordering of your official transcript may still be accessible, but we are asking that you have critical official transcripts sent electronically to ensure timely delivery.
Thank you for your understanding during this unusual situation.
The Office of University Student Records supports all current and former students of New Mexico State University and the associated Community Colleges, as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students.
The responsibilities of the office include:
- maintenance of all academic records, ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and security
- preparation and maintenance of class schedules, curriculum records, and catalog
- supervision and maintenance of the student system of record and degree audit system
- implementation and enforcement of all applicable academic policies and regulations
- ensure academic record compliance with State, Federal and NCAA regulations
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic procedural matters
The University Student Records staff are committed to providing excellent service to all students, alumni, faculty and staff of the NMSU system.