WE’VE GONE VIRTUAL
The University Student Records Office is providing all services virtually.
We are here to help
We are committed to providing excellent service.
The University Student Records Office supports NMSU’s strategic priorities of student success and social mobility. We provide excellent service to all students, faculty, staff and alumni while delivering on our reputation for accuracy, timeliness, compliance, transparency, and consistency. We continually set and exceed industry standards – challenging ourselves to seek out more effective and efficient ways of functioning in order to provide an environment which encourages growth, supports academics, respects diversity, leverages relevant technology, and promotes communication and collaboration.
- update and maintain individual student data
- update and maintain term, registration and grading functions
- verify and report enrollment and degree conferral
- provide transcripts – official and unofficial
- evaluate and transcript transfer credit
- review petitions for residency
- update and maintain academic calendar
- update and maintain published schedule of classes and final exams
- update and maintain program and course curriculum
- publish academic catalog
- update and maintain the STAR degree audit system
- coordinate awarding of degrees and commencement
- certify athletic eligibility
- review and approve requests for student systems security access
- implement and enforce applicable NMSU policies and regulations
- implement and enforce state, federal, and NCAA regulations and accrediting body guidelines
- respond to regulatory audits and legal record reviews
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic and student record procedural matters