In accordance with the State of NM restrictions related to COVID-19, the University Student Records Office is currently closed to in person visits. The staff is receiving phone calls and emails. The general office email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT DELIVERY: The delivery of e-Transcripts is not affected by the reduction of staffing on campus. Online ordering for official transcripts is still accessible on our Transcripts page. Due to the office closure, we request that you have official transcripts sent electronically to ensure timely delivery. There may be a delay in official transcript delivery via regular mail. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual situation.
You can obtain the latest information on the COVID-19 situation at NMSU by clicking here.
The Office of University Student Records supports all current and former students of New Mexico State University and the associated Community Colleges, as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students.
The responsibilities of the office include:
- maintenance of all academic records, ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and security
- preparation and maintenance of class schedules, curriculum records, and catalog
- supervision and maintenance of the student system of record and degree audit system
- implementation and enforcement of all applicable academic policies and regulations
- ensure academic record compliance with State, Federal and NCAA regulations
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic procedural matters
The University Student Records staff are committed to providing excellent service to all students, alumni, faculty and staff of the NMSU system.