Starting December 24th, 2018 – January 1st, 2019 the Student Records Office will be closed for Winter Holiday. Any electronic transcript requests, barring any holds, will be sent out automatically during the break. However, any requests for printed transcripts will not be able to be reviewed and processed until January 2nd and can take up to 48 hours to be completed.
The Office of University Student Records supports all current and former students of New Mexico State University and it’s associated Community Colleges, as well as the faculty and staff who serve those students.
The responsibilities of the office include:
- admissions application processing and creation of new student academic records
- maintenance of all academic records, ensuring their integrity, accuracy, and security
- preparation and maintenance of course schedules, curriculum records, and catalogs
- ensure efficient use of classroom space
- supervision and maintenance of the student system of record and degree audit system
- implementation and enforcement of all applicable academic policies and regulations
- serve as a resource to administration, faculty and staff on academic procedural matters
The Student Records staff are committed to providing excellent service to all students, alumni, faculty and staff of the NMSU-system.